FLOWER ROMANCE - SAVE THE DATE - A5
Pink & Blue Floral Watercolour Design
PERSONALISED & PRINTABLE - PDF DIGITAL FILE SENT VIA EMAIL
HOW IT WORKS:
• Purchase this listing
• Please add all your details in the 'NOTES TO SELLER' section when you purchase the item:
- Bride-to-be's Name
- Groom-to-be's Name
- Wedding Date
- Personal Email for contact (important for receiving proofs and final files)
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
• 2 Free Revision Rounds
• 1 x A5 (148mm x 210mm) single-sided Save the Date Printable PDF with trim marks (set-up on a A4)
• 1 x JPEG for emailing to guest
• 1st proof will be sent within 24 hrs (business hours Monday-Friday) to your Etsy Conversations or Personal Email (Email is preferred) from when payment has been received.
• Final design sent 24 hrs after approval
• Please let us know > If you will be using a professional printer as a different file format is required
• This listing is for a Digital Printable File ONLY - No physical item will be sent
• Due to the product being a 'Digital File' these items are Non Refundable
• This Save the Date will fit in a C6 envelope (114mm x 162mm)
PRINT: Please remember that all colours may vary from all devices and on different computer screens as all monitors are different.
Copyright: Purchase of any print/product does not entitle the buyer to reproduce, resale or alter the artwork in any way without the permission of Mailed With Love.
Ownership and Copyright of the artwork remains with © Mailed With Love 2016.
Please contact me to find out when this item will be ready to ship.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.